Friday 19 April 2013

Thoughts Dreams and Fantasies

Thoughts Dreams and Fantasies

Egoless? I'm afraid that would only be if I were a saint, or a robot, and even then I am afraid I would still be skeptical to that proposition.

There is an infinity of potentialities within the quantum realities, Creator and Creation as One. We exist in a realm where we can only conceive infinity when the mind is stilled, one heart beat at a time, within that one pulse of life is infinity. 

Even in sleep the mind is never completely at rest, it is industriously manufacturing it's own realities through, visions, sleeping dreams as well as the wakeful dreams, day dreaming. All is built upon from past memories, so as I plod along on the path of life I learn and I grow from those lessons in memory. Growth is not obtained easily, but I believe that experience, growth and learning is all part of the equation of life.

How many realities and how many lifetimes, or how many suits of flesh, must our spiritual being inhabit in order to grow and evolve to its full potential within the infinite consciousness?  How many lives have we lived since the seed of this universe came into being?

That seed of life, which would form sentient life was planted into the fertile soils of a plethora
of planets not just in this universe but the multiverses as well.

So what are dreams made of? What is the difference between imagination and fantasy? Where does thought disembark from being a process of thoughts in the brain to daydreaming then manifesting it into reality? And where are thoughts born out of to create these dreams?

Can you imagine all the lifetime memories a soul can contain, from the instant when the seed of this universe came into being, until now? Time, space, and distance itself is an illusion. Past, present, and future exist simultaneously just as the birth of a thought is instantaneous, think of it if you could harness that Idea into a thought machine, in the wink of an eye one could travel from one end of the universe to the other.

Cynthia ©

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sis, I thought this to be very interesting. I have had lots of different dreams that were of my past that were good and some not so good. so were of wonderful places like what we like to talk about but for the most part. they got to be bad so I had to take a medication so I wouldn't remember my dreams. but I do like and understand and find this to be fascinating to read.
    loveya
    your little sister
    xoxoxoxo)

    ReplyDelete